Somebody said that it is not what you earn that make you rich, but actually it is what you save. Wealth does not come to people who are careless about their money and spending habits. Being wealthy can not be achieved overnight. Living wealthy is a life style. With building wealth you should also learn wealth management to maintain yourself at a position of wealthy being. Making money is easy than not spending money. Earn more, save more, spend less. Everything has got rules. Building wealth is easy by using many ways you might have already read in magazines, websites but here I will share eight best habits that you can choose to adopt in order to be wealthy and get rich.
- Start buying things you can afford to pay cash for. Don’t use credit or plastic money to buy things
- Start using salary increase or bonus to build your financial reserves and upgrade your life style slowly, infact very slowly
- Start buying assets that make money. Spend on assets and don’t spend on liability
- Start investing in things that improve your family’s financial security for a lifetime
- Start taking charge of your financial destiny and doing things that will create wealth
- Start looking for reasons that justify why you should not buy something
- Start doing what you have consciously and deliberately decided is right for you to do
- Start making wise financial decisions that you will benefit from for the rest of your life
Find ways to earn, earn more, save more, spend less. Ignore 50% of your earnings and keep it safe in bank or somewhere every month/week. Spend the rest 50% at your needs and try to save some even from that 50% as well.