Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one’s who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we’ve let them fly away. Sometimes we are so caught up in who’s right and who’s wrong that we forget what’s right and wrong. Sometimes we just don’t realize what is real friendship means until it is too late.
- Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
- A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
- If you want your dreams to come true, you mustn’t oversleep.
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
- The best vitamin for making friends…..B1.
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
- One thing you can give and still keep…is your word.
- You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself.
- If you lack the courage to start, you have already finished.
- One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time.
- Ideas won’t work unless you do.
- Your mind is like a parachute…it functions only when open.
- The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!
- It is never too late to become what you might have been.