Why A Heart Surgeon Gets the Big Money
A mechanic was removing the cylinder heads from the motor of a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon in his shop, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager to come to take a look at his car.
The mechanic shouted across the garage,
“Hello Doctor!!! Please come over here for a minute.”
The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic.
The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked argumentatively,
“So doctor, look at this. I also open hearts, take valves out, grind ‘em, put in new parts, and when I finish, this will work as a new one. So how come you get the big money, when you and me are doing basically the same work?”
The doctor leaned over and whispered to the mechanic…..
He said: “Try to do it when the engine is running”.
- Everything Happens for Good Whatever happens with us, happens according to God's will and happens for our good. This […]
- A Pound of Butter – WYGIWYG – What You Give Is What You Get! There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to the baker. One day the baker decided to […]
- Sand and Stone (story) Two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey, they had […]
- It Is A Crow An Inspirational Story
An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along […]
- Love, Wealth and Success – Choose One If there are Love, Wealth and Success, which one would you choose? Following short story […]
- The Hare and the Tortoise – Story Continues I am sure we have all heard the story of the Hare and the Tortoise and we have grown up […]
- The Wooden Bowl – Candle of Hope, Love and Friendship Perhaps, you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl tomorrow, a week from now, a […]
- Why its Important to Sharpen Your Skills – Short Story Once upon a time a very strong woodcutter asked for a job with a timber merchant, and he […]
- A Love Story – Salty Coffee He met her on a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was […]
- There is Always A Choice We Have Two Choices always. A friend told me this inspirational story about an […]