Men change after marriage, after some time of relationship, after some period. Females complain about this more often. They say that every man is same. They change for sure. The reason behind this fact can be dependent upon situation but let me explain most common reason.
Men are programmed to work and to earn livelihood. Females are not programmed for this unless they try to. It is in the nature of a man to think about ways to create strong and safe environment around himself. They try and do it. Some succeed, while others keep trying for their lives to attain what they think they should. This is their primary motive. I do not know exactly, what is female’s motive! Might be a family.
In case of a house wife, soon after marriage she thinks that her husband has changed and does not behaves as he used to be or he is very busy in building his career and can not find time for her to spend some time with her, to talk about little life issues. I will answer this particular situation.
A man changes because:
- He might be working for some purpose.
- He might be working to secure future.
- He might have got some aims and might be trying desperately to meet them.
- He might think that you will be considerate and understand that his hard work will secure you both and its essential.
- He might be busy but he may think that some day this hard life will be over to bring some peaceful days and He would be able to spend more time with you.
Few Suggestions For Desperate She
- Do not bother him again and again for some same thing.
Men like to have their own priority calculator. In case he is not acting upon what you told him, he might have some other problems to cope with. He will get irritated on your reminding him same thing again and again and irritation will lead to break up because you might not see the incoming gradually as he will try to ignore it at the beginning. Men complain when they think that it has been too much of it.
- Don’t accuse your husband of things.
Converse clearly and straight about any matter or issue.
- Accept him as he is.
- Give him space.
He has so much to offer you if only you give him the space to be himself.
- He is a growing individual, just like you are.
Help him grow. Appreciate him regardless of his failures. Who doesn’t fail? Who doesn’t make mistakes? Help him grow in the direction that he chooses.
- Be stress relief, not a source of stress.
Men deal with stress all day and every day. They deal with stress at work, and at home. They want to see home a peaceful place not another confronting battlefield.
- Don’t criticize your husband.
Not in his presence, not in his absence, never when you’re in front of people, and not when you’re alone together. You can point out anything to him like this: “let’s consider this fact in this way”. There’s a difference between expressing your needs and criticizing his ability to meet them.
- Be supportive, encouraging, and compliment him as much as you can.
- Give him time.
When he will be done trying hard what he is doing, he will come to you.
Remember ladies; Men want two things in their life the most.
- Peace of Mind
- Good Food
I might have written only one aspect of the topic. Have your say in comments!